BibeCoffee is a technology company based in UK and GR. We created an IoT real time monitoring solution that transforms every professional coffee machine to a smart connected terminal, minimizing Revenue Loss and safeguarding Brand Quality Image. With an innovative hardware device and easy to use platform, BibeCoffee comes to streamline the way Coffee Distributors, Makers and Chains work and operate; guaranteeing that high quality coffee is always served without compromises.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Angular developer that will be responsible for building and maintaining complex web applications using Angular. This includes developing new features, fixing bugs, and optimizing performance. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the web application(s) build is accessible, responsive, and compatible with a wide range of browsers and mobile devices. Additionally, you will work closely with other team members, such as back-end developers, designers, product managers and project managers, to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of projects.
- • Design, develop and maintain complex web application(s) using Angular
- • Participate in architectural discussions and contribute to the overall technical direction of the frontend development team.
- • Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- • Troubleshoot and debug application(s)
- • Optimizing performance of the application
- • Collaborate with other team members to deliver projects on time and on budget
- • Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- • Understand and implement accessibility and security compliance
- • 4+ years of experience on Angular
- • Strong experience with Angular 8+ or higher
- • Experience with responsive design, cross-browser and device compatibility along with accessibility
- • Experience with Git and Agile methodologies
- • Experience with mobile frameworks will be considered a plus
- • Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- • Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- • Experience with web performance optimization techniques
- • Previous experience with DevExtreme components and NgRx
- • Experience with back-end technologies (Node.js, Express, MongoDB etc) is a plus.
- • Competitive compensation package
- • Play a significant role in one of the fastest-growing startups
- • Be part of a young, dynamic and international environment where passion, drive and team spirit matter the most
- • Hybrid working model and exciting work culture
- • Plus many more to come..