We are a company in the IoT space formed by an experienced team with a strong corporate background and we are looking to add to our core team a smart, team-oriented, highly analytical, experienced person to join as Product Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing product features according to the company’s vision and roadmap.
- • Define together with the product team the product strategy and roadmap for BibeCoffee’s web-based service platform, mobile app and hardware.
- • Deliver a high-quality product by identifying and filling product gaps.
- • Collaborate closely with the engineering teams and address UX/UI requirements to the designer.
- • Break down new functionalities and features in epics – definition and requirements.
- • Prioritize product backlog.
- • Conduct market research and build a deep knowledge of market trends, customer needs and key competitors.
- • Analyze data to help product team make better-informed decisions.
- • Document new and existing product features and communicate them effectively to stakeholders.
- • 2 years minimum experience as a Product Manager
- • Experience working with a technical product, including the ability to understand technical product features in detail and communicate with the development team.
- • Experience working with Agile methodologies, like Scrum and Kanban etc.
- • Customer obsessed
- • Used to provide metrics for achieving goals
- • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- • Excellent time-management skills
- • Team spirit & strong communication skills
- • Experience with project management tools, like Jira
Nice to Have:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- • Experience with B2B customers
- • Ability to think strategically while delivering detailed execution
- • Analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deeper to customer operational data
- • Highly organized and results oriented
- • Adept written and verbal communication skills (Greek & English)
What we offer:
- • Competitive salary
- • Working with an agile and talented team
- • Play a significant role in one of the fastest growing startups
- • Be part of a young, dynamic and international environment where passion, drive, and team spirit matter the most
- • Hybrid – on premise & remote working model