BibeCoffee is a technology company based in UK and GR. We created an IoT real time monitoring solution that transforms every professional coffee machine to a smart connected terminal, minimizing Revenue Loss and safeguarding Brand Quality Image. With an innovative hardware device and easy to use platform, BibeCoffee comes to streamline the way Coffee Distributors, Makers and Chains work and operate; guaranteeing that high quality coffee is always served without compromises.
We are looking for an Ionic Angular developer that will be responsible for building, maintaining and deploying to app stores our mobile application using Angular and Capacitor. This includes developing new features, fixing bugs, and optimizing performance.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the mobile application runs smooth, is responsive, and compatible with a wide range of mobile devices and different versions of operating systems.
Additionally, you will work closely with other team members, such as our IOT team, back-end developers, designers, product managers and project managers, to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of projects.
Main Job Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- • Write maintainable and well-documented code, such that others can learn from and understand what you have written.
- • Experience with Capacitor.
- • Candidates must have excellent knowledge of Angular.
- • NGRX experience is recommended.
- • Applicants should be able to diagnose and debug issues and work with teammates to identify problems.
- • You should feel comfortable taking on a project with unknowns, working through those unknowns, negotiating changes, and working to build and deliver a shippable increment within a target deadline.
- • Have no problem reading documentation, GitHub issues, and other non-obvious resources for tracking down and solving problems.
Education and Experience
- • At least 3 years of experience in frontend development.
- • At least 2 years’ experience in native/hybrid mobile apps.
- • Must display excellent knowledge of and proficiency with TypeScript and related Angular technologies: RxJS, SCSS, etc.
- • Experience with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries and APIs.
- • Experience with Git and Agile development methodologies.
- • Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- • Effective communication and collaboration skills.
What we offer
- • Competitive salary
- • Full-time employment
- • Friendly colleagues and a pleasant working environment
- • Professional development within a rapidly growing company
- • Working with an agile and talented team
- • Hybrid on premise / remote working model